Chiros in Motion is a cash-based clinic that offers intensive chiropractic care which incorporates the perfect blend of therapeutic exercise, soft tissue work, and chiropractic adjustments. We are an evidence-based team that consists of two doctors, Dr. Emma Scaro and Dr. Jay White, who are both certified sports chiropractors and previous collegiate athletes. To learn more about their sport experience both personally and clinically check out their bios.
What sets Chiros in Motion apart?
At Chiros in Motion, we do things differently than many other clinics
- Our appointment times are much longer than most clinics averaging 15-30 minutes.
- We do more than adjust. Check out our services to learn more.
- You spend 100% of the time with the doctor.
- We assess for the cause of pain rather than covering up symptoms.
- Patients are given therapeutic exercises and stretches to help treatments last.
- We treat more than just the spine and look at all neuromusculoskeletal conditions you may have.
- Our treatments are cost-effective. It should take fewer visits and less money overall to get you feeling better.
- We are certified sports chiropractic physicians.
- You leave with the skills to be in control of your own pain.
- We work with the neuromuscular system to decrease your likelihood of injury and improve your performance
- Cash-based clinic
Experience the difference & optimize your recovery
Typical Chiropractic Treatment Plan
A typical treatment plan includes an initial visit lasting about one hour, where we assess your injury, perform exams, and give you a diagnosis. Depending on the injury, we have follow-up visits lasting 15-30 minutes. In those visits, we teach you ergonomic aids, lifestyle modifications, therapeutic exercises, and more! Each treatment plan is modified to be patient-specific, giving you the best care possible for your specific injury.
We work hard to build a referral system with other healthcare providers. This gives our patients comfort in knowing that if we can’t provide the right care for their injury, we find someone who is specialized in it.
Sports Chiropractic in Elkhorn & Franklin, WI
Call 262-374-8315 to schedule or book here.
Right after Dr. Jay and Dr. Emma graduated from chiropractic school they bought a bus to renovate and travel in. Originally the plan was to travel for a couple of months out of the bus before settling into an associate position. Once they started their journey to Wisconsin (Dr. Emma’s home state) to finish the renovations, Chiros in Motion was born. They had a goal to become traveling chiropractors – hence Chiros in Motion. Once they arrived in Wisconsin they applied for their chiropractic license and started their traveling business. It started as completely mobile where patients could sign up for at-home visits. As Chiros in Motion grew they started collaborating with small businesses to set up a couple times per week during set hours to treat their employees and customers. In July of 2022, Chiros in Motion started its first location in Elkhorn, WI connected to the sports gym GTS Performance and Fitness. In March of 2023, another location was born in Franklin, WI where Dr. Emma is now working out of both the Elkhorn clinic and the Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital with some of the best providers in the state. Both locations are open and accepting new patients.